PRAGMA is a non-profit making charitable organisation which helps individuals to prepare for the many significant changes which retirement can bring. The earlier you begin to think about your retirement the more time you have to put your plans into effect. People get maximum value from pre-retirement courses up to two years before retirement (though they are still valuable even after retirement). How PRAGMA can help
- encourage employers to provide access to training and information
- advise on course availability throughout Greater Manchester
- provide literature about retirement issues
- help with individuals with mid-life planning and redundancy
- work with employers, colleges and other organisations to improve what's available
Don't hesitate to contact Sue Agar, Organiser, if you think we can help with any of the above.