Flutterbies (Debbie Murphy)
I am registered with Ofsted and am able to offer the free 15 & 30 hour funding for 2 (subject to criteria satisfaction), 3 & 4 year olds.
Amongst others, I hold an up to date CRB; child development; food safety level 1 and a paediatric first aid certificates.
I care for both full-time, part-time, school-run and holiday care where possible as well as babies and children from 3 weeks old.
I can supply all snacks / drinks/ wipes and nappy creams. The only things I don't supply are nappies / formula and specialised baby foods. My fees include costs incurred for outings and treats such as ice-creams.
I have 3 children of my own children , all of which attend school / college / work full-time. We also have 2 terapins and 2 cats (Smokey & Marley).
I am a qualified Primary school teacher. I have been working with / caring for children for 22 years
I have a range of indoor and outdoor equipment, such as slides, books, board games, Leap Frog activity rings and other assorted age related resources for ages ranging from young babies to 11 years +. I regularly take the children to local parks - dependent on the weather - and to age related playgroups, eg.sure start groups; Legoland; Seaworld and various local soft play centres.
I am available Monday to Friday,08:00 am to 5.00pm. Please feel free to message / contact me if your requirements lie outside of these times.
Any needs can be discussed and potentially accommodated.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Debbie Murphy
- Contact Position
- 07712 686 489 07712 686 489
Where to go
- Flutterbies childminding
- View M40 on a map
- Associated Cost
- £50 After School Club per week
- £30 Before School Club per week
- £130 full time Per weekPer week
- Per weekPer week
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 11 years
- No wheelchair access
- Other notes
I am also registered to accepted Payment using the recently introduced Tax-free childcare scheme.
- No wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Mild Learning Difficulties
special educational needs
Speech and Language difficulties
1 No disability or SEN disclosed
Curvature of the spine
Will try to cater for any special need or disability
- Has provision for special dietary needs
Gluten Free Diets
- I provide all snacks and drinks. I am able to provide lunches, parents are welcome to provide a packed lunch for each of their children attending a full day at the setting if they so wish, that will take account of any cultural / religious / dietary limitations.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Has immediate vacancies
- 1 under 5 2 x 5-8 years 2 x 8-11 year Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have children that would exceed current vacancies. I will try my best to accommodate.
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 0730 1730 Tuesday 0730 1730 Wednesday 0730 1730 Thursday 0730 1730 Friday 0730 1730
Trips to local Parks
Visits to MuseumsGalleries
Visits to Playgroups
Indoor Play Areas
Internet Access approved by Parents
Accepts Childcare Vouchers
Art andor Craft Activities
Quiet Play Computer, Board Games, Videos etc
Sand and Water Play
Computer and video games
Songs and Rhymes
Sport Activities and Games
- Associated Cost
Does not offer school pickups
St John Bosco RC Primary School
St Margaret Mary's RC Primary School
Charlestown Community Primary School
Moston Lane Community Primary School
Whitegate End Primary School
St Mary's CofE Primary School (Moston)
New Moston Primary School
St Mary's RC Primary (Failsworth)
South Failsworth Primary School
Camberwell Park School
- Mather Street Primary is also one of my schools. Please note that school runs are determined by existing contracts and timings involved.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 06/12/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 10/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good