Face to Face Counselling is an independent, non-profit-making organisation run by volunteers. We are based in Chorlton-cum-Hardy in south Manchester and offer the following:
- One-to-one personal counselling for adults (i.e. over 18).
- One-to-one personal counselling for children and young people aged 9-17.
- One-to-one personal counselling for young adults aged 18-25.
- A weekly 2 hour therapy group.
- Optional library membership for volunteers and clients.
The adult service is exclusively for people on low income who cannot afford to pay private rates. The service for children and young people is open to all income groups. The service for young adults is exclusively for people on low income or without income (e.g. students) who would like to see a counsellor with particular experience/expertise in this age group.