The Space Centre (The Multi-Sensory Centre)
Days Out and Activities for Disabled Children and Families
The SPACE Centre offers a totally flexible environment for families, carers, therapists and teachers which:
- Allows freedom for clients to move in safety.
- Builds confidence and motivation increasing learning potential.
- Provides a world of sensory stimulation and enables assessment of sensory abilities by presenting one stimuli at one time and excluding unnecessary distractions.
- Encourages relaxation in a calm and controlled atmosphere.
- Gives the opportunity for those who are wheelchair bound to be out of their chairs and experience different positions.
- Enables life skills to be developed through structured and educational programs using switch work to give control to the client.
- Encourages communication skills and choice making.
See our website below for further information.
Who to contact
- 01772 760 403 01772 760 403
- The Space centre Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- PR2 2TH
- View PR2 2TH on a map
- Referral Details
Advance booking required on 01772 760403