A Parent’s Guide to Swimming Pool Safety & Hygiene
The guide covers important topics such as:
- Basics of pool hygiene - how parents can help kids maintain good health and hygiene practices in and around the swimming pool.
- Understanding and mitigating the risks of recreational water illnesses (RWIs) and other water-borne infections.
- Important pool safety knowledge - understanding water safety signs, and helping kids recognise when it's unsafe to swim or dive.
- Other essential swimming and water safety advice and best practices for parents and their children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Johanne Harris
- Contact Position
- Digital Consultant
- 0344-243-6661 0344-243-6661
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- SG4 7QR
- View SG4 7QR on a map