Our Payroll Bureau offers a specialist service for people who employ their own personal assistant or carer. We support over 6000 customers from our dedicated payroll office, helping them to pay their staff accurately and on time. We offer two different levels of service: standard and direct debit (BACs) service. Our service includes auto enrolment of eligible staff into a workplace pension.
We offer a full payroll service. We provide you with all the paperwork you need, including timesheets, our easy-to-read reference guide and a payroll planner. We will allocate to you a single point of contact so you always know who to call if you need help. We will keep you updated on changes in legislation via our newsletters. Our pricing structure is clear and straight-forward so you don't receive any unexpected charges during the year. Our service includes:
- Processing timesheets
- Issuing payslips
- Liaison with HM Revenue and Customs
- Calculation of sickness and maternity/paternity pay
- Calculation of quarterly returns
- Electronic submission of end-of-year returns to HMRC
- If you have our direct debit service, we will pay your staff directly into their bank accounts and pay your quarterly return.