Our aim is to enable parents to make decisions throughout screening and testing in pregnancy
ARC is the only national charity which provides non-directive support and information to parents before, during and after antenatal testing. We offer parents specialised support for as long as is needed when an abnormality is diagnosed in their unborn baby. Our aim is to enable parents to make decisions during antenatal testing which are appropriate to their individual circumstances.
ARC offers information and support to parents who are:
- Making decisions before, during and after the antenatal testing process
- Told that their unborn baby has an abnormality
- Having to make difficult decisions about continuing the pregnancy
- Having to make difficult decisions about ending the pregnancy
- Having to cope with complex and painful issues after a decision, including bereavement