Skip to main content

Access to Learning Fund: extra help if you need it

If you’re in hardship and need extra financial support, universities and colleges in England can provide it through their Access to Learning Fund. You can apply if you’re a full-time or part-time higher education student, whether you’re doing an undergraduate or postgraduate course.

Click on the link to the website for full details.

Other Details

Who to Contact

Last Updated: 12/12/2019