Starting Line Service (Scope)
Starting Line is a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of their journey into work in the Manchester area.
Group training sessions will be:
- Up to two hours long
- Held two times a week for seven weeks
- One to one with your employment adviser or in groups
The sessions will help you:
- Grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop your interview skills
- Find volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- Talk about disability in the workplace
Face to face support
If you live in Greater Manchester, London or Leeds. You can choose to have face-to-face support or continue with support online.
Anyone living outside of these areas can get support online and by phone.
Who to contact
Where to go
- M1 5AN
- View M1 5AN on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required