Starting Line is a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of their journey into work in the Manchester area.
Group training sessions will be:
- 3 hours per session
- 2 mornings a week for 7 weeks
- around 12 to 14 people per group
The sessions will help you:
- grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence
- develop your interview skills
- find volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- talk about disability in the workplace
You will also get one-to-one support from a specialist employment adviser.