Care for the Family is a national charity which aims to promote strong family life and to help those hurting because of family breakdown. We couldn't do this without the help of our supporters - people like you. Together we can strengthen marriages, support parents and help the bereaved. We do this through events, resources, training and networks of befrienders.
We offer the following services:
- Bereavement Support: Telephone support network, days and weekends for parents and families and helpful web-based resources;
- Additional Needs Children: Telephone support network, regular email newsletter and shared experiences;
- Marriage Support: Regular email newsletter, courses and seminars;
- Single Parent Families: single parent holidays, regular email newsletter and helpful web-based resources;
- Parenting: Practical insights for every parent and helpful resources.