Care for the Family
Care for the Family is a national charity which aims to promote strong family life and to help those hurting because of family breakdown. We could not do this without the help of our supporters - people like you. Together we can strengthen marriages, support parents and help the bereaved. We do this through events, resources, training and networks of befrienders.
We offer the following services:
- Bereavement Support: Telephone support network, days and weekends for parents and families and helpful web-based resources.
- Additional Needs Children: Telephone support network, regular email newsletter and shared experiences.
- Marriage Support: Regular email newsletter, courses and seminars.
- Single Parent Families: Single parent holidays, regular email newsletter and helpful web-based resources.
- Parenting: Practical insights for every parent and helpful resources.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tovey House
- NP10 8BA
- View NP10 8BA on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required