Relaxed events at HOME are designed for people with autism spectrum conditions and their families so they can enjoy the arts together in a stress-free environment.
These events are also suitable for people with sensory conditions or learning difficulties.
Events include the below: Relaxed Screenings – taking place every month in HOME's cinemas and including:
- cinema lights on low
- film volume turned down a little
- no trailers or advertisements before the film starts
- you can move in and out of the cinema
- a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the screening
Relaxed Performances – taking place for specific HOME theatre productions and including:
- toning down any loud noises and lighting effects
- auditorium lights on low
- you can move in and out of the theatre
- a relaxed attitude to noise and movement
- a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the theatre