Princes Trust Get into Hospitality / Food and Drink Services Programme
Are you aged 18-30? Our free course gives you the chance to learn valuable hospitality skills.
In this programme you will:
- Meet new people and gain confidence.
- Complete work experience.
- Learn industry skills and gain qualifications.
- Have a guaranteed job interview.
- Receive up to six months support from The Prince's Trust.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Kermode
- Contact Position
- Youth Development Lead
- 07535426793 07535426793
- The Princes Trust
- Scan to visit this website
Criteria for the program:
- young people who are on a zero-hour contracts or working less than 16hours per week.
- Not in education or in less than 14hours per week.
The roles that we are looking to fill are front of house and back of house staff e.g. bar tenders, waiting staff, bar backs, catering assistants.
Where to go
- Princes Trust
Doug Barrowman Centre - Beehive Mill
95-97 Jersey street
- M4 6JG
- View M4 6JG on a map
This program is both in-person at the Prince's Trust Centre in Manchester city Centre and also virtual.
The work placement will be with a company based in Manchester.
- Associated Cost
- Other notes
This programme is available for 18-30 year olds.
We will work with any young people who have any support needs.
Any travel for the program can be claimed from job centre or reimbursed by the Prince's Trust.