- We offer a reliable and consistant person-centered approach to Home Care Services with staff who are given full training and pre employment checks
- Our staff can offer support with all activities of daily living including personal care, shopping, sitting services, domestic support, meal preparation, medication prompting, and more
- Our service promotes independance and safety and is registered with CQC currently holding an overall rating of "Good"
Age UK Manchester Home Care Service ( South and Central Manchester)
Where to Go
- Name of venue
- Crossacres Resource Centre
- Venue address
1 Peel Hall Road
- M22 5DG
When is it On?
- Date & Time Information
- Service Available at all times - Office is open Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4pm with on call services in operation outside of those hours
- Time of day
- Associated Cost
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
You may self refer to the service
We also provide care packages funded by Social services and by the NHS
Who to Contact
- Tina Riley ( South and Central Manchester)
- Registered Manager
- 0161 437 0717