The Prince's Trust Explore Programme
We have the next Explore course starting in February and is being delivered from our Manchester Centre in Ancoats. The course is targeted towards young people aged 16-25 who are NEET. This a great opportunity for any young people who would like to build confidence and learn new skills in a supportive environment. An ideal course for any young people looking to make the first step towards employment or education!
WHAT WILL THE COURSE INVOLVE?
- Young people will take part in a range of activities including outdoor learning, practical skills, arts, and independent living skills
- Opportunity to gain a Prince's Trust Qualification in Employability
- Work on key skills such as teamwork, confidence, and communication
- Learn in a fun and supportive environment with activities tailored towards the young person’s needs
- Upon completion, they will have three months of progression support before making their next steps.
- Travel expenses reimbursed and refreshments provided
Dates: Every Tuesday and Wednesday starting 21st February
Duration: Four weeks, two days per week
Location: Prince's Trust Doug Barrowman Centre, Beehive Mill, Jersey Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 6JG
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Francesca Hatfield
- Contact Position
- Youth Development Lead
- 07484077632 07484077632
Where to go
- The Prince's Trust
- M4 6JG
- View M4 6JG on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral required