Meridian is part of the charity Together Trust, a leading specialist education, community and care provider and is supported by other Together Trust services including consultancy from clinical psychologists and play therapists. Our experienced and highly specialist team’s work closely with young people, parents, carers and other professionals.
Our people shaped services offer:
- Positive relationships
- Well being.
Meridian is a large community-based home providing short break care and support for up to five young people with autism spectrum conditions (ASC) at any one time. Accredited by the National Autistic Society, Meridian provides a secure, well-equipped outdoor play area, sensory/low stimulus rooms, very pleasant communal living and a kitchen area where young people are encouraged to develop their life skills.
- Planned short breaks for children and young people who have autism spectrum conditions (ASC)
- Increased learning, social integration and recreational opportunities
- Care from a team of dedicated individuals experienced and trained in understanding the needs of children and young people with autism
- Opportunities for a range of fun activities and community events
- A partnership working approach with parents/carers to provide continuity of approach and care
- A child/young person-centred service
- A truly friendly and welcoming environment
- Direct payment uptake. Together Trust is committed to choice for disabled children, young people and their families
- Assistance with transition and person-centred planning.
We offer personalised care to suit your needs. If you would like further details on any of the options available, please contact us on: 0161 485 7235 or visit http://www.togethertrust.org.uk/