Next Gen Youth Radio Course - Unity Radio
The NGY (Next Gen Youths) are a group of young people aged 13-17 who attend free radio-training workshops twice a week and deliver live radio shows on Unity Radio.
By participating in the NGY, you will:
- Get involved with the Unity Radio Family at our studio in the heart of Media City
- Meet new friends and like-minded young people
- Increase your confidence and learn new skills
- Find out about the creative, media and digital industries
- Create content, design and present your own radio show
- Give your opinion and discuss topics affecting young people
- Meet local artists and interesting people to interview
Who to contact
Where to go
- North West Media Ltd
Room 3.03, HOST
Media City UK
- M50 2ST
- View M50 2ST on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Referral is not required, however many of our NGY participants are referred by education institutions and social services. If you are reading this as a member of an education institution or social service and would like to refer someone, please get in touch using the contact details shown.
- Other notes
To be eligible to apply, you must be between the ages of 13 and 17 and live in Greater Manchester.