Domicilary Care Company - Providing you home care services
ASK Health Care is a private limited domiciliary care provider, we are committed and strive to provide the best unique personalised care services promoting citizens from the age of 4 years through to adults and elderly’s wellbeing and best interest.
We aim to assist those in need of care, to live as safely and comfortably as possible in their own place of residence We will actively support citizens by encouraging choice, dignity, independence, privacy and control through professional, qualified, reliable and trustworthy care.
We are committed to delivering innovative and individualised care, working closely with the citizen and their family, and collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to ensure that their need is central to everything we do. It is our aim to provide a personalised service that meets the unique needs of individuals in our care. We will enable them to fulfil a rewarding life through our service values.
Our principle belief is one of delivering a continual high-quality personalised service and developing relationships that actively encourage our citizens own wellbeing.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- Registered Manager
- 07432142428 07432142428
Where to go
- Khan Centre
48, Alms Hill Road Manchester
- M8 0QE
- View M8 0QE on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
No waiting list for referals
- Other notes
We are committed to providing services that;
- Meet the quality standards in line with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Are reliable, dependable and proactive
- Meet the individual needs of the Citizen
- Promote independence and offer choice
- Recognise diversity
- Respect privacy and maintain confidentiality
- Ensure Citizens are treated with dignity and respect
We expect to achieve this by;
- Employing competent, compassionate staff members and ensuring they receive relevant training to the Citizen’s needs.
- Working closely with other professionals to meet the best interests of the Citizen
- Developing monitoring and improving robust policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements
- Ensuring up to date information is accessible to Citizen and their representatives
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act 1998, ensuring secure storage of information
- Using our compliments, concerns and complaints procedure to make continuous improvements to service
- Regular Citizen care need assessments to ensure relevant care is being provided
- Being flexible in care provision to meet the changing needs of the citizen
- Providing regular support workers to Citizen to offer continuity of care
- Regular training updates for support workers