Hi I am a newly qualified childminder and have spaces available within my setting. I have over 10 years experience with children.
I provide flexible hours of care including weekends and nights, pick ups and drop offs and before and after school care.
I aim to provide a home from home environment, safe and friendly, and work with you to provide the best possible care for your child, because a child is not a job.
I organise my activities according to the EYFS and provide regular outings and trips. All meals provided are home made and halal.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 07956236290 07956236290
Where to go
- Chorlton Chilminder
- View M21 on a map
I provide care from my home, I have a larhe garden to the rear full of play items, as well as a secure covered decking area.
I have a spare bedroom for night care and a insured vehicle for childcare purposes.
My home is child friendly as I have 2 children of my own.
- No wheelchair access
- No Special Needs provision
- Has provision for special dietary needs
- Halal I have qualified as a pastry chef and have a excellent understanding of dietary requirements, allergy, and requirements for religious reasons.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- I am of Indian decent but my parents were both born in Africa, Malawi, and I am British born. I love different cultures and have a wide understanding of Islamic culture, British culture, Indian/Pakistani culture, Arabic culture, African culture.
- No 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
Trips to local Parks
Visits to MuseumsGalleries
Visits to Playgroups
Indoor Play Areas
Internet Access approved by Parents
Art andor Craft Activities
Quiet Play Computer, Board Games, Videos etc
Computer and video games
Songs and Rhymes
Sport Activities and Games
- Associated Cost
Does offer school pickups
Barlow Hall Primary School
Chorlton CE Primary School
Chorlton Park Primary School
- Please enquire ifI can accommodate your school
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 07/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 04/07/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met