Speech & Language CPD Training & Resources
The Speech and Language Garden provides online CPD training for staff working in different stages of education and childcare, along with lots of valuable ideas and resources to help you to support the children you work with.
The course topics include:
- SLCN- Speech, Language and Communication Needs- what to look out for and how to help
- Speech Sounds Steps to Success- targeting unclear speech and supporting phonics
- Memory and Processing Difficulties- supporting retention and processing skills
- Vocabulary- supporting learning, retaining and recalling vocabulary
- Stammering & Stuttering- supporting students of all ages who stammer
- Early Years Speech & Language- supporting children in EYFS
Training packages available for schools and early years settings.
Visit https://www.thespeechandlanguagegarden.com/ to find out more.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Online Training & Resources
Unit 1 Knowles Farm
- CM9 6SH
- View CM9 6SH on a map